Skip to main content

Well Records

Where do I need to mail my forms?

  • Certified or overnight mail
    Will Rogers Memorial Office Building
    2401 N. Lincoln Blvd.
    Oklahoma City, OK 73105
  • Regular Mail
    P.O. Box 52000
    Oklahoma City, OK 73152

Electronic Form Filing

Status of Intent to drill permit - (405) 521-2331


Certificate of Records Search (CRS) - How much do they Cost? What information do I need to provide to get one? How long does it take?

Last Modified on Jul 06, 2023
Back to Top