Docket Results are updated at least weekly and daily in some instances. These results are kept in office for one year and are available to the public. Please contact the Court Clerk's Office for records that are not listed below and are within one year subsequent to the hearing.
Verify information on the docket by searching Case Processing documents
Find commonly used abbreviations at the bottom of this page
Please contact the Administrative Law Judge handling the case if you have questions about a docket notation, or it appears to be incorrect.
Please contact the Court Clerk's Office for corrections if documentation within Case Processing conflicts with the docket notes.
Commonly used abbreviations on OCC Docket Results posted:
- "Rec" or "R" = Recommended
- "RO MR" = Record Open Merits Recommended
- "RO MOR" = Record Open Motion Recommended
- "P" = Protested
- "P" with a date = Protested and scheduled for the date listed
- A circled "R" = The cause was "Ready" to be heard during docket call
- "Rec" with a date listed = Interim Order Recommended with a Reopen Date
- "Rec I/O" with a date listed = Same as above
- Date Listed = The Cause was continued to the listed date
- "TUA" = Taken Under Advisement
- "Cont." with a date = Continued to the date listed
- "DIS" or "Dismiss" or "Dismissed"= (Applicant prepares order)(OAC 165:5-9-2(e)(2))
- "DMOA"= Dismissed Motion of Applicant (Court Clerk prepares order)(OAC 165:5-9-2(e)(1))
- "MOW" = Motion Withdrawn