Funding the Need, Attaining Students' Success
Oklahoma CareerTech Foundation
The Oklahoma CareerTech Foundation works to support student opportunities and success through a comprehensive statewide system of career and technology education. The Oklahoma CareerTech system offers programs and services across the state through technology center districts, comprehensive school districts, and Skills Centers campuses. As the private fundraising organization for the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education, the CareerTech Foundation exists for uniting donor and CareerTech passions and priorities to achieve excellence.
The Foundation manages donor dollars to provide the most advanced educational opportunities available to students, instructors, staff, and friends of the CareerTech System. From scholarships to community programs, CareerTech donors generously support the spirit and tradition of CareerTech.
The Foundation works with CareerTech to identify and pursue opportunities that align with the CareerTech mission: "We prepare Oklahomans to succeed in the workplace, in education, and in life."
Through generous support, scholarships exist for students who wish to pursue or continue their education. Aid is also available for those who wish to teach within the CareerTech system.
Through Foundation efforts, opportunities to give are aligned with the interests of individuals and corporations looking for an opportunity to help Oklahomans.
If you have questions, please contact us. We are happy to help.
Thank you for visiting the CareerTech Foundation website. We look forward to working with you to "Elevate Oklahoma" and provide opportunities for student excellence in Oklahoma. Please feel free to contact us.
- Brandon Baumgarten, Professional Speaker, Leadership Trainer and Success Coach
- Dr. Phil Berkenbile, Retired, Oklahoma Department of CareerTech
- Mr. Kent Burris, Assistant Superintendent, Central Tech
- Mr. Glen Cosper, Realtor, Keller Williams Realty
- Dr. Tom Friedemann, Retired Superintendent, Francis Tuttle
- Dr. Fern Green-Bowling, Retired, Oklahoma Department of CareerTech
- Mr. Brent Haken, State Director of Oklahoma Department of CareerTech
- Dr. Lou Ann Hargrave, Retired, Oklahoma Department of CareerTech
- Mrs. Gina Hubbard, Education Partnerships & Customized Services Manager, Oklahoma Department of CareerTech
- Mr. Dwight Hughes, Superintendent, Autry Technology Center
- Ms. Jodi Lewis, Lobbyist
- Mr. Pat McGregor, Retired Executive Director, Oklahoma Association of Career & Technology Education
- Mr. John Pfeiffer, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Mr. Greg Pierce, Retired, Pontotoc Technology Center
- Mr. Doug Tapp, Executive Director, AGC
- Jeremy Zweiacker, Executive Director of Planning & Operations, Meridian Technology Center
Technology Center Foundations
Throughout the CareerTech System, local foundations support the activities of students enrolled in Oklahoma's technology centers. Without the generous support of individuals and corporations at the local level, the success of Oklahoma's students might not be possible.