Providing opportunities to help students achieve their goals.
Oklahoma's highly acclaimed Career and Technology Education System offers a variety of services and educational opportunities for Oklahomans ranging from sixth-grade students to senior citizens.
Regardless of the age, skill level or career, Oklahoma CareerTech will prepare you to succeed in the workplace, in education and in life.
Start on your path to success today.
CareerTech Offerings at Middle, Junior, and Senior High Schools and Technology Centers
- Courses were offered in 397 PK-12 school districts, 29 technology center districts, 16 Skills Centers sites, 32 adult education and family literacy providers and 8,764 businesses (number of businesses is duplicated in some categories).
- Secondary enrollments were 161,270.
- Postsecondary enrollments were 328,365.
- More than 98,000 middle school through adult students were members of at least one of the seven co-curricular CareerTech student organizations, which help develop teamwork and leadership skills for the workplace and for life.
Did You Know?
- 42% of Oklahoma ninth- through 12th-grade students — 86,414 — were enrolled in CareerTech classes.
- In FY23, 94% of CareerTech graduates had positive placement (employed, military and continuing education).