Providing opportunities to help students achieve their goals.
Oklahoma's highly acclaimed Career and Technology Education System offers a variety of services and educational opportunities for Oklahomans ranging from sixth-grade students to senior citizens.
Regardless of the age, skill level or career, Oklahoma CareerTech will prepare you to succeed in the workplace, in education and in life.
Start on your path to success today.
CareerTech Offerings at Middle, Junior, and Senior High Schools and Technology Centers
These programs provide hands-on learning and opportunities to explore potential careers for students in grades six through 12 and adults.
During the academic year 2021-2022
- Courses were offered in 391 PK-12 school districts, 29 technology center districts, 15 Skills Centers sites, 32 adult education and family literacy providers and 6,671 businesses.
- Secondary enrollments were 127,875.
- Postsecondary enrollments were 298,675.
- More than 95,000 middle school through adult students were members of at least one of the seven co-curricular CareerTech student organizations, which help develop teamwork and leadership skills for the workplace and for life.
Did You Know?
During the 2021-2022 academic year. . .
- 42% of Oklahoma ninth- through 12th-grade students — 83,580 — were enrolled in CareerTech classes.
- In FY22, 91% of CareerTech graduates had positive placement (employed, military and continuing education).