Benefits and Membership
NTHS membership benefits are designed to help you achieve your goals and become a leader in your field. Becoming a Member of NTHS is a Wise Investment in Your Future!
NTHS membership is an important career and professional investment recognized by businesses, industry, and education. The National Technical Honor Society works with student organizations, businesses & industry partners to award nearly $300,000 in scholarships each year. Membership Benefits
NTHS membership benefits are designed to help you achieve your goals and become a leader in your field.
- Letters of Recommendations for employment, admission, and scholarships
- Member Kit which includes your membership certificate, NTHS pin, tassel, decal, graduation seal, and portfolio
- Lapsen Endorsement (add-on) for Law and Public Safety students
Career Readiness: The NTHS Career Readiness Portal, powered by MajorClarity, is a member benefit add-on that give students access to:
- Explore Career Paths in over 66 different areas to find the best fit for you
- Earn Micro Credentials including the NTHS Employability Skill Micro-Credential
- Search $7 BILLION in scholarships and explore 23,000 postsecondary schools
- Connect with Employers through the NTHS employer portal
As a member of NTHS, you’ll have access to exclusive scholarships to help you further your education and advance your career. We award nearly $300,000 in scholarships annually, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to apply for financial assistance.Being a member of NTHS allows you to apply for a number of scholarships for members only. NTHS Scholarships