BMITE Oklahoma Summit
As outlined in the Administrative Rules for Career and Technology Education all BMITE educators are required to register and attend Oklahoma Summit annually. This conference provides you the opportunity to expand your professional network and attend quality professional development workshops that will enhance your knowledge and help bring fresh ideas to your classroom.
Oklahoma Summit 2023 Information
Date: August 1-2, 2023
Location: Tulsa Cox Business Convention Center |100 Civic Center | Tulsa, OK
Early Bird Online Registration: $75 for members and $250 for non-members registration ends July 15th
Online Registration: $100 for members and $275 for non-members ends July 28th at 5:00 p.m.
Onsite Registration: $100 for members and $275 for non-members the day of conference.
(K-12 Schools CAN use 412 money for registration only)
- BMITE Division Oklahoma Summit Fee $15 (K-12 schools CAN use 412 money for registration only)
- ACTE National Dues: $80*
- OkACTE Dues: $60*
- BMITE OkACTE Dues: $25*
- Professional organization dues 412 funds cannot be used. Installment plans
- PO should be made out to:
2801 N Lincoln Blvd, Suite 130
Oklahoma City, OK 73109
Day 1 Oklahoma Summit Information: Organized by OkACTE
All CareerTech educators, administrators, and other stakeholders from across the state gather together in one location to network, visit vendor booths, and attend workshops.
- Location: Tulsa Convention Center
100 Civic Center
Tulsa, OK 74103
- OkACTE BMITE Divisional Meeting Agenda Members Only
Cox Business Center, Conference Hall A (limited seating for members only)
Day 2 Oklahoma Summit Information: Organized by BMITE
More than 400 CareerTech BMITE educators gather in one location to attend professional development workshops. These workshops are carefully selected to ensure that each of our cluster areas receive meaningful content that educators can take back to the classroom to maximize student success.
Need Your Oklahoma Summit Receipt?
- Log in to Oklahoma ACTE
- Select receipts at the of page
- Select open button next to the current year
- Select print at the bottom of the page
OkACTE Dues Installment Plan
- 2 Installments (September and October) - Contract Due August 7th