BMITE Oklahoma Summit
As outlined in the Administrative Rules for Career and Technology Education all BMITE educators are required to register and attend Oklahoma Summit annually. This conference provides you the opportunity to expand your professional network and attend quality professional development workshops that will enhance your knowledge and help bring fresh ideas to your classroom.
Oklahoma Summit 2023 Information
Submit 2023 Presenter Ideas (office.com)
Date: August 1-2, 2023
Location: Tulsa Cox Business Convention Center |100 Civic Center | Tulsa, OK
Early Bird Online Registration: $75 registration ends July TBD
Online Registration: $100 ends July TBD at 5:00 p.m.
Onsite Registration: $100 the day of conference.
- Oklahoma Summit Registration $75 (K-12 schools CAN use 412 money for registration only)
- BMITE Division Oklahoma Summit Fee TBD (K-12 schools CAN use 412 money for registration only)
- ACTE National Dues: $80*
- OkACTE Dues: $60*
- BMITE OkACTE Dues: TBD*
- Professional organization dues 412 funds cannot be used. Installment plans available.
- PO should be made out to:
2801 N Lincoln Blvd, Suite 130
Oklahoma City, OK 73109
Day 1 Oklahoma Summit Information: Organized by OkACTE
All CareerTech educators, administrators, and other stakeholders from across the state gather together in one location to network, visit vendor booths, and attend workshops.
- Location: Tulsa Convention Center
100 Civic Center
Tulsa, OK 74103
- OkACTE BMITE Divisional Meeting Agenda Members Only
Cox Business Center, Room TBD (limited seating for members only)
Day 2 Oklahoma Summit Information: Organized by BMITE
More than 400 CareerTech BMITE educators gather in one location to attend professional development workshops. These workshops are carefully selected to ensure that each of our cluster areas receive meaningful content that educators can take back to the classroom to maximize student success.
- BMITE Day 2 Summit agenda, location, and breakout sessions description and schedule posted in July 2023
Need Your Oklahoma Summit Receipt?
- Log in to Oklahoma ACTE
- Select receipts at the of page
- Select open button next to the current year
- Select print at the bottom of the page
OkACTE Dues Installment Plan
- 2 Installments (September and October) - Contract Due August 7th
- 4 Installments (June - September) - Contract Due March 31
Download contract and find additional information