New Teacher Academy
There are a total of four (4) days included in the Academy. All teachers new to CareerTech and/or new to the STEM division are required to participate. July dates will occur at Meridian Technology Center. The cost will be $TBD plus hotel and dinner(s) if the educator is staying overnight in Stillwater.
Map of Meridian Technology center and parking directions
Registration is through Eventbrite.
You do NOT have to have your P.O. in order to register. When you check out, choose the "free" option, which is not free but will allow you to pay with a P.O. at a later time. We need teachers to register as early as possible in order to have accurate numbers for planning food and supplies.
Hotel block at:TBD
Reservations can be made by calling the hotel and letting them know you’re wanting to book a reservation in the “New Teacher STEM”. Use this link for easy booking. Cut off date to book at the reduced rate is TBD.
- Day 1 - July 10, 2024 in Guthrie at Meridian Technology Center
- Day 2 - July 11, 2024 in Guthrie at Meridian Technology Center
- Day 3 - September TBD, 2024 Follow-up Day in Guthrie Meridian TC
- Registration Link
- Day 4 - October 10, 2024 CTSO Boot Camp Guthrie at Meridian TC
- Day 5 - January 26, 2024 Follow-up Day OKACTE STEM Mid-Winter Conference in OKC at Metro Technology Center - Springlake Campus 1900 Springlake Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73111
CareerTech Conferences P.O. should be made out to:
1500 West Seventh Avenue
Stillwater OK 74074-4398