Alarm, Locksmith & Fire Sprinkler
The CareerTech Testing Center offers the following written exams required for Oklahoma licensure in the alarm, locksmith and fire sprinkler industry
- Salesperson Commercial Fire
- Technician (Burglar/Residential Fire, Commercial Fire, Electronic Access Control, Nurse Call, CCTV, Locksmith and Fire Sprinkler).
- Manager (one exam for all areas).
- Fire Sprinkler Inspector.
- Salesperson - $45 per exam onsite/$70 per exam online
- Technician or Inspector exams - $60 per exam onsite/$92 per exam online
- Fire Sprinkler Plan & Design - $60 per exam onsite/$70 per exam online
- Manager (all areas) - $45 per exam onsite/ $70 per exam online
- Register for an exam at a test site.
- Register for an exam with an online proctor.
NOTE: Please allow 2 business days to process your registration.
For information on the online proctoring process, please review the following videos:
- Current valid driver’s license issued by any U.S. state or Oklahoma Identification Card.
NOTE: These are the only forms of photo identification accepted.