Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Planning, managing, and providing scientific research and professional and technical services (e.g., physical science, social science, engineering) including laboratory and testing services, and research and development services
State Program Areas
Pathway Plans of Study
- For information on the cluster model, cluster and pathways plans of study and knowledge and skills go to the National States' Career Clusters website.
- For career exploration, SOC and job analysis information go to O*Net Online.
- The Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) provides a taxonomic scheme that supports the accurate tracking and reporting of fields of study and program completions activity.
- Certification Finder CareerOneStop
- Crosswalk Search - look for CIP, SOC, DOT, RAPIDS, and more