Skip to main content

Health Facility Systems

This office receives and processes license and renewal applications for Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Centers, Adult Day Care Centers, Residential Care Homes, Continuum of Care Facilities, and Specialized Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities or Alzheimer's disease. The program also administers the certificate of need regulations for nursing facilities and psychiatric and chemical dependency facilities.


2022 Facility Closures
January February March April May June
July August September October November December

    Certificate of Need


Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where can I view or request inspection and licensure records?
A: Inspection Reports, and Licensure Records

Q: Where do I make a complaint about nursing, assisted living, residential, or adult day care facilities?
A: Nursing Home Compare, and Facility Complaints

Contact Information

Mailing Address:
Oklahoma State Department of Health
Health Resources Development Service
123 Robert S. Kerr Ave., Suite 1702
Oklahoma City, OK 73102-6406

Physical Address:
Oklahoma State Department of Health
123 Robert S. Kerr Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK

Phone: (405) 426-8175
Fax: (405) 900-7571
E-mail: Click Here

Back to Top