Click here to access the Licensing Portal to apply for an OMMA patient license, business license or employee credential. You can sign in to your account or create a new one if this is your first application with OMMA.
For Previous Applications Before January 2022
OMMA switched licensing portals on Jan. 24, 2022. Here are instructions to migrate your data and set up a profile in the portal in use now.
Often works best with the Google Chrome browser.
- Click this link to the Thentia licensing software portal.
- Select "Access portal."
- Select "Sign up now" at the bottom of the section.
- Enter in the email address.
- Click "Send verification code."
- Go to email inbox to retrieve the code.
- Enter in the code on the sign-in page.
- Click "Verify Code."
- Upon confirmation that your email has been verified, create password and confirm password.
- Enter in first name (given) and last name (surname). You can enter NA if not applicable.
- Click "Create."
- Click "Access portal" again and login with new credentials.
- Select "Patient Portal."
- You will need to create a profile unless you have one listed below. If you already have a profile, you can click "Select."
- Select "Apply for new license" to start application.
If you have any issues or need help please call (405) 522-6662.
Information provided in previously submitted applications will be included in the large data migration. You should be able to view all the information that was in Complia (the old system) when you log into Thentia (the new one).
Once the renewal or new application has been approved, commercial licensees are able to print their own license certificate. OMMA will continue to mail licenses to patients and caregivers.
Our state laws require patients to use OMMA-printed licenses to legally buy and possess medical marijuana products. In the long term, we’re working toward a digital license that could possibly be available to patients as soon as a license is approved.
Yes, you can add more than one profile in Thentia, but the application name must match the profile name.
Many of the agencies OMMA works closely with also use Thentia. Switching to Thentia made information sharing between OMMA and the other agencies more efficient. Thentia also offers a more user-friendly interface and provides more customization within the application portals to help reduce license processing times.