State and Local Government Resources
- For OMMA's Office of Investigations contact information, please visit our law enforcement resources page.
- For zoning regulations and other local issues, please contact the city and/or county government in your jurisdiction.
State and Local Government Inquiry Form
Our intent is for state and local governments to have a direct line to the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority so we can better assist you. If you have a complaint please fill out the Business Complaint Form.
Responses are reviewed by OMMA's Agency Liaison, Katy Feaver.
To see a license status, please use the links below. OMMA Verify provides updated license statuses in real-time by our licensing vendor.
To verify a patient or caregiver license, please go to the OMMA Verify Patient Verification page.
To verify a business license, please go to the OMMA Verify Business Verification page.
To verify a transporter agent license, please go to the OMMA Verify Transporter Agent Verification page.
Lists of Licensed Businesses
Forms and Resources
After OMMA approves a business license, there are still a few more steps to take before the business is fully compliant with all relevant state laws and regulations. We created a Post-Approval Checklist to assist licensees with next steps after obtaining licensure.
The checklist has information related to requirements from:
- Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control (OBNDD)
- Metrc, the state's seed-to-sale vendor
- Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC)
- LP Gas
- Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry (ODAFF)
- Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH)
- Oklahoma Water Resources Board (OWRB)
- Rural Water Board