For efficient service, use our contact form below. You can also check our FAQs or get help with a license application. If your patient license card was lost or stolen, log in to your account on the Thentia licensing portal to request a replacement.
Visit our Quick Links section at bottom for other ways to contact OMMA, including to make a complaint about a business, if you're from a law enforcement agency or if you're in state or local government.
*Indicates a required field
- Call Center: Call OMMA at 405-522-6662, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays (closed on state holidays).
- Lost/Stolen Patient License: Log in to your account on the Thentia licensing portal to request a replacement patient license card.
- Metrc Support: Contact Metrc first for all issues related to Metrc. Metrc will contact OMMA on your behalf if they need help resolving an issue for your account. Call the Metrc Call Center at 877-566-6506, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Complaint Form: Make a complaint about an OMMA-licensed business.
- State and Local Government Resources
- Law Enforcement: Only for official use by law enforcement officers and staff.
- Media Inquiries
- Request a Speaker
- Foreign Financial Interest Attestation
You can also find information on our website about: