Skip to main content

Tribal Government Relations

OHCA Tribal Government Relations unit serves as a liaison between OHCA and CMS, Indian Health Service, Urban Indian facilities, and Oklahoma tribal governments for state and national level issues including tribal consultation, workgroups, policy development, legislation, and tribal sovereignty issues.



I/T/U SoonerCare Provider Resources

ITU Shared Initiative - FMAP


  • TMAM One-pager (Coming Soon)

Letters and Forms

Tribal Community Engagement

Last Modified on Mar 23, 2023
Back to Top