Skip to main content

OHCA Policies and Rules

317:30-5-993.  Billing

[Revised 09-01-16]

Billing for case management services is on Form HCFA‑1500. Claims must be submitted in accordance with guidelines found at OAC 317:30-3-11 and 317:30-3-11.1.

Disclaimer. The OHCA rules found on this Web site are unofficial. The official rules are published by the Oklahoma Secretary of State Office of Administrative Rules as Title 317 of the Oklahoma Administrative Code. To order an official copy of these rules, contact the Office of Administrative Rules at (405) 521-4911.