Skip to main content

OHCA Policies and Rules

317:30-5-612. Eligible providers

[Issued 07-01-09]

Payment is made directly to Anesthesiologist Assistants (AA) for compensable anesthesia services within their scope of practice under state law. The AA must be licensed to practice under applicable state laws. In addition, the AA must have a current provider contract on file with the Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA).

Disclaimer. The OHCA rules found on this Web site are unofficial. The official rules are published by the Oklahoma Secretary of State Office of Administrative Rules as Title 317 of the Oklahoma Administrative Code. To order an official copy of these rules, contact the Office of Administrative Rules at (405) 521-4911.