Quality Advisory Committee
Pursuant to 56 O.S. 4002.13 of the Ensuring Access to Medicaid Act, the Medicaid Delivery System Quality Advisory Committee will provide oversight and evaluate performance across all quality-related aspects and make recommendations to OHCA and the OHCA Board on measures to be used by the contracted entities in OHCA’s new comprehensive health care model, SoonerSelect.
*Please note: Since the physical address for the OHCA Quality Advisory Committee Meeting has resumed, any livestreaming option provided is provided as a courtesy. Should such livestreaming option fail or have technical issues, the OHCA Quality Advisory Committee Meeting will not be suspended or reconvened because of this failure or technical issue.
The Quality Committee members are:
- Melissa Abbott, Pharm.D., Medicaid Account Executive at Eisai, Inc.
- Monica Basu, Public Policy Specialist at George Kaiser Family Foundation
- Josh Cantwell, MBA, LCSW, PRSS, Chief Operating Officer at GRAND Mental Health
- Todd Clapp, M.D., Division Chief of Primary Care at Integris Health
- Patricia Daily, M.D., OB-GYN, Saint Francis Warren Clinic
- Sandra Gilliland, M.D., Director of Clinical Quality at Variety Care
- Patrice Greenawalt, RN, Vice President of Quality and Clinical Initiatives at Oklahoma Hospital Association
- Teresa Huggins, Chief Executive Officer at Stigler Health and Wellness
- Corie Kaiser, M.S., Director of the Office of Rural Health at Oklahoma State University
- Jason LePak, M.D., President and Clinical Dyad Leader at Ascension Medical Group
- Barbara O’Brien, RN, Director of Office of Perinatal Quality at the University of Oklahoma
- J’Dene Rogers, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer at Integrity Pathways
- Kristi Sager, APRN-CNP, Owner of Wellspring Family Clinic
- Saqib Sheikh, M.D., Service Chief for Department of Medicine at OU Health Edmond Medical Center
- Robyn Sunday-Allen, M.P.H., Chief Executive Officer at Oklahoma City Indian Clinic
- Sarah Van Alstine, Occupational Therapist at Fundamental Therapy Solutions
- Lance Walker, Physical Therapist and Executive Director of the Human Performance and Nutrition Research Institute at Oklahoma State University
- James Willis, M.A., State Manager at Youth Villages
- Mark Woodring, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Healthcare Administration & Policy at University of Oklahoma