Skip to main content

Call the helpline at 800-987-7767, option 5, and talk to choice counselors to change your SoonerSelect health plan!

Maternal and Infant Health Licensed Clinical Social Worker Contract

The following documents must be filled out and submitted together in order for OHCA to process your enrollment:

Step 1. Print the OHCA Maternal and Infant Health License Clinical Social Worker Contract (all forms are included) and fill it out;

Step 2. Include a copy of your current license and continuing education certificate (minimum 6 hours);

Step 3. Mail the completed contract with all forms to:

Oklahoma Health Care Authority
ATTN: Provider Enrollment
Post Office Box 54015
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73154

Failure to complete and attach all forms, licenses and certifications will delay your contract which could cause delays in your payment.

Last Modified on Dec 03, 2020