Skip to main content

Call the helpline at 800-987-7767, option 5, and talk to choice counselors to change your SoonerSelect health plan!

OHCA Policies and Rules

317:30-5-1153. Physician

[Issued 06-25-07]

Physicians who perform services in Oklahoma, but who are not licensed in Oklahoma may provide services for the CHD/CCHD if they are commissioned medical officers of the Public Health Service or Armed Services of the United States, on active duty, and acting within the scope of their Public Health Service or military responsibilities.

Disclaimer. The OHCA rules found on this Web site are unofficial. The official rules are published by the Oklahoma Secretary of State Office of Administrative Rules as Title 317 of the Oklahoma Administrative Code. To order an official copy of these rules, contact the Office of Administrative Rules at (405) 521-4911.