With your ODL library card, you can access many platforms for research and information. Below you will find a list of the remote access and in-library use resources that ODL provides its patrons. We have also included a list of open access online resources for you to explore.
Available with your ODL library card account.
- HeinOnline: legal journals, law reviews, criminal justice reports and more
- Journal of Forensic Sciences: provides the latest information on the many disciplines represented in forensic sciences
- Overdrive and Libby: download eBooks and audio books using your ODL library card to your tablet or mobile device
- Salem Press Online Collection: reference e-books covering literature, history, science, health, careers, and business.
In Library Use
EBSCO — available to all Oklahomans— is a search interface that delivers millions of online resources, including: health, business and legal information, current events, Consumer Reports, other magazines, and more — all from expert sources.
Brainfuse — an on-demand, web-based, online learning platform
- HelpNow - Homework help, writing lab, practice tests, and more
- JobNow - support every step of the job search process: cover letter writing, resumes, interview prep, and job resources
- VetNow - help for veterans and their families to understand and apply for the benefits they are eligible for from local, state, or federal programs
Digital Prairie — digital content spanning more than 100 years of Oklahoma government history
If you have questions about assessing the remote or the in-library use resources, please contact us.