Skip to main content

CSS is committed to the right of all parties to have access to the court system.  Most child support orders are fair and reasonable when they are entered but they do not always keep pace with changes in people's lives.

One way to ask for a modification to your child support order is to send a written request to the child support office handling your case, or you can do it yourself.

You can file a Motion to Modify in district or administrative court to ask the judge to modify the amount of child support.  If you are unable to print these forms below, call the CSS Customer Service Center to ask for forms and instructions.  In the OKC metro area call (405) 522-2273, Tulsa metro area (918) 295-3500, and all other areas call toll free 1-800-522-2922.

Before using these forms, you may want to see if CSS is able to handle the issue for you. You may call the CARE Call Center at the phone number above to ask about our services and timelines or you may choose to use these "pro se" (self-help) forms if you wish.  We can answer questions for you about the forms but we cannot represent you or give you advice on how to proceed.  You will present your own child support issues to the court at the hearing, even if CSS also has a representative at the hearing.


Help With Other Legal Issues

Help Applying for Disability Benefits:
               Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation
               US Social Security Administration

Expungement Information

               For information on expunging a criminal record, visit's Expungement of Criminal Records page.

Toll Free: (800) 522-2922
OKC:         (405) 522-2273
Tulsa:       (918) 295-3500
TTY:          (800) 722-0353 or 711
Send Us Your Comments
Mailing Address:
PO Box 248822
Oklahoma City, OK 73124
Payment Mailing Address
Social Media:
       Visit Child Support on Facebook           Visit Child Support on Twitter

Login to to access your case information.

Children are our future and Child Support helps make sure they have a chance at a productive life. Parents have the responsibility to support their children, and do not lose this responsibility when one or the other leaves the home. All children are entitled to support from both parents.

When children do not receive child support, they can:

• Suffer both emotionally and physically 

• Live within a reduced standard of living 

• Have their basic needs unmet 

• Become non-supportive when they become parents

When one or both parents do not support their children, taxpayers often bear the cost of raising children. When children receive public assistance and their parents pay no child support, all taxpayers bear the cost of supporting the children.

Child Support Services (CSS) is committed to effective child support collection, and helping noncustodial parents meet their child support obligations. CSS also helps to keep families who are not receiving public assistance free of state aid. Finally, CSS helps all taxpayers by enforcing the financial responsibility for children on their parents.

Back to Top