Child Care Benefits
Subsidized child care benefits ensure high quality care for children while their parents or guardians are at work, in training, or receiving an education. Subsidized child care benefits may also be provided as part of a protective service plan to prevent abuse, neglect or exploitation. The subsidy is paid directly to the child care provider on the family's behalf. The family may have a co-payment for the child care based on their income, the number of family members and the number of family members needing services.
- Find a Taxpayer ID for a provider that is not longer in business
- Child Care Co-Payment Chart
Other Benefit Resources
- Insure Oklahoma – SoonerCare
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Supplementary Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP/Food Stamps)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Use the Child Care Locator/Summary of Program Monitoring to view a summary of program monitoring reports for your a child care program or to search for quality child care in Oklahoma. View the Child Care Locator Fact Sheet.