Caregiver (Person who typically provides care)
Care recipient (Person who is cared for)
- Care recipient does not receive services through a DDS Home and Community-Based Services Waiver.
- Care recipient receives less than 20 hours per week of state funded services (some exceptions apply).
- Care recipient has a developmental disability per Section 1408 of Title 10 of the Oklahoma Statutes.
- If in DHS custody the care recipient must be living in a kinship home.
- Caregiver does not receive the Family Support Assistance Payment on behalf of the Care Recipient
- Caregiver must live in Oklahoma.
- Caregiver must not receive respite services funded through another state or federal program.
- Caregiver must reside with and provide at least eight hours per day of care to an eligible care recipient.
- Caregiver’s adjusted gross income is less than $75,000.