Advisory Committee on Services to Persons with Developmental Disabilities
Having Input into DHS Developmental Disabilities Services (DDS) Policies: When proposed policies are presented to the Advisory Committee, they will be listed on this page prior to each committee meeting.
There are several ways you can voice your concerns and offer suggestions for improvement to DDS policies:
- 1) You may contact an advisory committee member (see member directory) and have him or her voice your concerns for you at the meeting;
- 2) You may attend the meeting personally and present your concerns to the committee during the time of public comment; or
- 3) You may e-mail your concerns to Darrin Thompson at least 24 hours prior to the meeting, and they will be presented to the committee members at the meeting.
- January 27, 2020 - Minutes
- April 28, 2020 - Minutes
- July 28, 2020 - Minutes
- September 17, 2020 - Minutes / Draft Rules
If you are interested in serving as a member of this committee, take a few moments to read the committee's bylaws. This will familiarize you with the committee's purpose, how often the committee meets, and the membership groups and qualifications. If you would like to become a member, please send a letter of request to OKDHS Director Justin Brown, PO Box 25352, Oklahoma City, OK 73125. Your request should include information about yourself and which membership group you believe you are qualified to represent.