OK Licensing Act & Related Laws
Oklahoma laws and legislation impacts young children and early care and education program.
As the youngest members of our society it is important that they have strong advocates for a safe, healthy and productive future.
- Child Passenger Restraint System
- Child Passenger Safety
- Human Trafficking Laws & Regulations
- Immunization of Children
- Mandatory Seat Belt Use Act
- Oklahoma Adoption Law
- Oklahoma Child Care Facilities Licensing Act
- Oklahoma Child Care Facilities Act Exemptions
- Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) Plan For Oklahoma - FFY 2019-2021
- Oklahoma State Plan Amendment
- Text Message While Vehicle In Motion
Use the Child Care Locator/Summary of Program Monitoring to view a summary of program monitoring reports for your a child care program or to search for quality child care in Oklahoma. View the Child Care Locator Fact Sheet.
For Additional Assistance in locating Child Care, contact: Oklahoma Child Care Resource and Referral.