Skip to main content

Library: Policy

340:75-13-7. Allowance claims

Revised 9-15-20

(a) Allowance funds are transferred from the Child Welfare Services (CWS) operating fund to client trust accounts utilizing Form 10AD012E, Claim Form, for the child in:

(1) Oklahoma Department of Human Services (DHS) custody; and

(2) an out-of-home placement, including Indian boarding schools, that provide a monthly allowance for the child's use.

(b) Forms 10AD012E and 10CL017E, Claim Code Slip, reflecting location code 95077 for children in unfunded group home placements, or location code 95078 for children in DHS-operated group homes, are submitted to the DHS Financial Services Trust Account Unit.

(c) The Financial Services Trust Account Unit processes Form 10AD012E and transfers funding from the CWS operating fund to the DHS Fund 700 Trust Account.Each month, the facility submits Forms 10AD012E and 10CL017E to the Financial Services Trust Account Unit to request an allowance for children in DHS custody and in the facility's care.Procedures for disbursing allowances are described in Oklahoma Administrative Code 340:2-11-86.

Back to Top