Skip to main content

Nurse Aide Registry Applications and Forms

The Oklahoma Department of Health will suspend lobby services for the Nurse Aide Registry and Home Care Administrator (Protective Health Services) desk until further notice.  During this time, all Nurse Aide Registry and Home Care Administrator staff will remain on site to fill e-mail, phone and mail requests.  Contacts are shown at the bottom of the page.

Change in agency practice regarding distribution of nurse aide certification renewal cards

November 7, 2017

The Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH), Nurse Aide Registry (NAR), will no longer print and mail certification cards for initial or the renewal of nurse aide certification(s) in Long Term Care (LTC), Home Health Aide (HHA), Developmentally Disabled Direct Care Aide (DDCA), Residential Care Aide (RCA), Adult Day Care Aide (ADCA), and Certified Medication Aide (CMA) (including advanced CMA classifications).

Links to Applications and Forms

NOTE: Applications on this page have been converted to PDF files. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the files. 

IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS FOR RENEWAL!  The Oklahoma Taxpayer and Citizen Protection Act of 2007 requires anyone seeking a license, permit, or certificate to complete an affidavit of legal residence. One of the legal resident affidavit forms, linked below, must be completed and submitted to the Nurse Aide Registry with each nurse aide certification and/or recertification application. The relevant portion of the law may be found at Title 21 O.S. Section 1550.42.

Legal Resident Affidavit Forms

Notification Forms

Notification of Nurse Aide Abuse, Neglect, Mistreatment or Misappropriation of Property

ODH Form 718 (9K) 

Contact Information

Mailing Address (for applications):
Oklahoma State Department of Health
Nurse Aide Registry
PO Box 268816
Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8816

Physical Address:
Oklahoma State Department of Health
123 Robert S. Kerr Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK

Phone: (405) 426-8150
Fax*: (405) 900-7572

*Applications without fees can also be emailed or faxed to the Nurse Aide and Nontechnical Service Workers Registry team.

Back to Top