Rules and Statutes
Rules Pertaining to Injury Prevention Service Data Collection
310:515-1-4. Additional diseases, conditions, and injuries to be reported
310:515-1-6. Additional diseases may be designated.
- The Commissioner of Health may designate any disease or condition as reportable for a designated period of time for the purpose of special investigation.
Statutes Pertaining to Injury Prevention Service Areas of Focus
Drug/Medication Intervention and Control
- 63 O.S. § 1-2506.1. Authorization of First Responders to Administer Opiate Antagonists
- 63 O.S. § 1-2506.2. Prescribing Opiate Antagonists to Family Members of Individuals Who Exhibit Signs of Overdose
- 63 O.S. § 2-309. Relates to prescriptions for controlled dangerous substances; prohibits refills for any product containing hydrocodone.
- 63 O.S. § 2-309D. Anti-Drug Diversion Act. Adding Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services and the State Board of Health/State Department of Health access to central repository information for certain purposes.