Skip to main content

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is extending the REAL ID full enforcement date by 19 months, from October 1, 2021 to May 3, 2023, due to circumstances resulting from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

Minor dropping out of school (Withdrawal From School)

To reinstate this type of action you must:

  1. Serve a minimum period of 60 days without driving privileges, and

  2. Furnish the Driver Compliance Division of the Department of Public Safety with a “Release” from the school district which documents your current enrollment or reach the age of eighteen (18).
Last Modified on Oct 05, 2020
Back to Top