Skip to main content

All driver license services, including issuance, renewals, reinstatements, and disability placards, are now operated by Service Oklahoma. Visit for more information or call 405-522-7000.

Withdrawal of Parent Consent to Drive

  1. I want to withdraw my Parental Consent for my child to drive. What do I do?

    • If your child is under 18 years of age, you may withdraw your consent for them to drive. You should visit with a Driver Compliance Hearing Officer at the Department of Public Safety to discuss the matter and initiate the process.


Last Modified on Oct 05, 2020
Back to Top